Results of the experiment “HTTPS and HSTS for”

I wrote 4 months ago (Aug 14) about the switch to HTTPS per default on the new site A week ago I wrote about the experiment of enhancing the headers of the website to show full compatibility with HSTS. Experiment started: HTTPS for Moving to HSTS   Now it is too early to say what impact the HSTS has over the traffic, but we can have a look on the traffic for HTTPS. Here is the shape:   The red vertical line is the point when I switched to HTTPS. There is a 10% increase in September, but…

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.