vpnMentor has had the privilege of talking with Sorin Mustaca, a Certified IT consultant with over 15 years of experience in IT security, and author of “Improve Your Security”, a guide for the common end user that deals with the question of how to beware of cyber threats on the individual level.
By Ditsa Keren, 16/06/2016
- Can you tell us a little bit about your background in IT security?
- With so many new threats and with the fast development of hacking technologies, how can an anti-virus stay up to date and protect a company from being hacked?
- What can you tell us about the recently emerging Ransomware encryption Malware attacks?
- What defenses would you recommend in the case of a ransomware attack?
- What can you tell us about the recent leak of over 32 million twitter accounts?
- Why do we only see these leaks now?
- Do you recognize a specific country from which the majority of hackers operate?
- Do you see any leakage of cyber technology between military intelligence organizations and the dark net? Can you give us some examples?
- What kind of new cyber threats can we expect to see in the near future?
© Copyright 2016 Sorin Mustaca, All rights Reserved. Written For: Sorin Mustaca on Cybersecurity
Check www.mustaca.com for the IT Consulting services I offer.
Visit www.itsecuritynews.info for latest security news in English
Besuchen Sie http://de.itsecuritynews.info für IT Sicherheits News auf Deutsch