If you don’t know safecode.org, then stop reading this article and click here: https://safecode.org/about-safecode/
SAFECode – short for the Software Assurance Forum for Excellence in Code – spearheads a global, industry-wide effort to identify and promote best practices for developing and delivering more secure and reliable software, hardware and services.
Here is a short film about it:
Safecode published the third edition of “Fundamental Practices for Secure Software Development – Essential Elements of a Secure Development Lifecycle Program” (the link goes to the whitepaper, 38 pages).
The focus is on software development. and the guide is intended to help others in the industry initiate or improve their own software security programs and encourage the industry-wide adoption of fundamental secure development methods. Much
of this document is built from the experience of large companies that build software that is used by many millions and in some cases billions of users. Small software companies should also be able to benefit
from many of these recommendations.
Check here additional publications: https://safecode.org/publications/
- Fundamental Practices for Secure Software Development, Third Edition
- SAFECode Perspective on Cybersecurity Certification
- Tactical Threat Modeling
- Managing Security Risks Inherent in the Use of Third-party Components
- Principles for Software Assurance Assessment
- Practices for Secure Development of Cloud Applications
- Guidance for Agile Practitioners -> MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!
- Interpreting the BSIMM
- Fundamental Practices for Secure Software Development 2nd Edition
- Overview of Software Integrity Controls
- Framework for Software Supply Chain Integrity
- Security Engineering Training
- Fundamental Practices for Secure Software Development
- Software Assurance: An Overview of Current Industry Best Practices
SAFECode is looking for hands-on members who want to benefit from the experiences of others and actively contribute to advancing the art of software assurance. But be aware that this is not for everybody, as Associate Membership dues are USD $10,000 per year.
Check this page for details: https://safecode.org/join-safecode/
© Copyright 2018 Sorin Mustaca, All rights Reserved. Written For: Sorin Mustaca on Cybersecurity
Check www.endpoint-cybersecurity.com for seeing the consulting services we offer.
Visit www.itsecuritynews.info for latest security news in English
Besuchen Sie de.itsecuritynews.info für IT Sicherheits News auf Deutsch