Finally I decided to remove all the old posts from the blog hosted Blogger and link them to this one.
However, I had a problem …
Until January 2006, I had all the files hosted by Blogger and from January, I moved them to this blog.
Then, in a futile attempt to retrieve the old posts as well and to clean them up from Blogger, I erased the Blog.
This blog: http://msorin.blogspot.com
Remember, it is deleted …. really … 🙂
But, because the files are still hosted by Blogger, the name is somehow … lost in the space.
So, I can not:
– delete the blog (it is already deleted)
– create a blog with the same name
– modify it in any way
– post it in
I wrote to Blogger, and this is what they said:
- If your blog is a free blogspot blog, its files will be deleted and will no longer appear online.
- If your blog is either on your own server, or on Blog*Spot Plus, its files will not be deleted. You can FTP in and delete them manually.
- If you have changed the BlogSpot address of your blog, your pages may still remain at the old location, without a way for your to delete them. (We do plan on getting this bug fixed at some point.) In this case, please just write to us and tell us the old address and we’ll remove the pages for you. Alternatively, you can create a new blog at that address and make a post redirecting people to your new location.
© Copyright 2006 Sorin Mustaca, All rights Reserved. Written For: Sorin Mustaca on Cybersecurity
Check www.endpoint-cybersecurity.com for seeing the consulting services we offer.
Visit www.itsecuritynews.info for latest security news in English
Besuchen Sie de.itsecuritynews.info für IT Sicherheits News auf Deutsch